Risk Assessment - Principles and Practice Awareness
This Risk Assessment training course is designed to help businesses comply with the Management of Health and Safety Regulations 1999 by providing guidance on how to complete a suitable and sufficient risk assessment in the workplace. Risk assessments are a legal requirement for all types of workplaces.
The course helps learners understand each of the key steps of a risk assessment, including how to identify risks, manage hazards and determine the likelihood of harm, so that they are confident in carrying out a risk assessment in their own premises
Who The Course Is For
The person who carries out the risk assessment is named the ‘competent person’ and this can be the business owner, a manager, a supervisor or anyone else within the business who has the necessary knowledge and experience.
This Risk Assessment course is suitable for all industries, workplace environments and premises and ensures that your company complies with the Management of Health and Safety Regulations 1999
- Understand why carrying out a workplace risk assessment is essential for improving health and safety.
- Understand the types of accidents, injuries and ill health that may occur as a result of failing to manage health and safety.
- Have an awareness of the legal responsibilities of employers and employees in terms of risk assessments.
- Understand each of the five key steps of the risk assessment process.
- Feel confident to carry out a suitable and sufficient risk assessment of the workplace.
On completion of this half day course, attendees will gain greater knowledge in risk assessment. Candidates will receive an in-house Evolution certificate
For more information, or to book please call 01429 597 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org