Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Construction Senior Site Management
This qualification enables you, the learner, to demonstrate and recognise your skills, knowledge and understanding and to demonstrate your competence in a real workplace environment so you can work as a manager within the construction industry.
You will be assessed against a set of performance and knowledge statements which have been derived from National Occupational Standards for your occupational area. You will be assessed by an occupationally competent and qualified assessor whose job is to work with you and help you complete your qualification.
This qualification supports the learner to attain enabling, fundamental and transferable practical skills with associated underpinning knowledge.
- Provide ethical advice, judgement and service in construction management
- Manage teams in construction
- Lead and participate in meetings in construction management
- Develop self and others in construction management
- Prepare and agree a brief and development programme in construction management
- Manage marketing and customer service in construction organisations
- Manage design development and processes in construction management
- Evaluate sustainable resources and requirements in construction management
- Assess and evaluate the environmental impact of developments in construction management
- Prepare and submit estimates, bids and tenders in construction management
- Manage procurement processes in construction management
- Implement strategic sourcing partnerships in construction management
- Establish project procurement arrangements in construction management
- Ensure that contracts are prepared, negotiated and concluded in construction
- Manage project completion in construction management
- Evaluate and progress the resolution of disputes in construction management
- Control projects outcomes in construction management
On completion of this qualification you will have obtained the skills, knowledge and understanding and demonstrated competence to progress on to a higher level qualification in the same or similar occupational area or enable entry into supervisory and management positions within the workplace.
If you are CITB Registered you can claim up to £600 per full NVQ and claim back additional units up to £300
We are an ATO provider, we can claim back your grants for you so you don’t have to at no extra charge!
For more information, or to book please call 01429 597 990 or email email@example.com