Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision – Building and Civil Engineering
This qualification enables you, the learner, to demonstrate and recognise your skills, knowledge and understanding and to demonstrate your competence in a real workplace environment so you can work in Building and Civil Engineering within the construction industry.
You will be assessed against a set of performance and knowledge statements which have been derived from National Occupational Standards for your occupational area. You will be assessed by an occupationally competent and qualified assessor whose job is to work with you and help you complete your qualification.
This qualification supports the learner to attain enabling, fundamental and transferable practical skills with associated underpinning knowledge
- Planning Work Activities and Resources to Meet Work Requirements in the Workplace
- Maintaining the Dimensional Accuracy of the Work in the Workplace
- Maintaining Systems for Health, Safety, Welfare and Environmental Protection in the Workplace
- Maintaining Supplies of Materials to Meet Project Requirements in the Workplace
- Implementing Communication Systems for Construction Projects in the Workplace
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Co-ordinating Preparation Work for Site or Lifting Operations in the Workplace
- Coordinating and Organising the Control of Work in the Workplace
- Controlling Work Progress Against Agreed Programmes in the Workplace
- Controlling Work Against Agreed Standards in the Workplace
- Contributing to the Control of Work Quantities and Costs in the Workplace
- Assessing and Recommending Work Methods for Carrying Out Site Operations in the Workplace
- Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance in the Workplace
- Allocating and Monitoring the Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery in the Workplace
There are no optional units for this qualification
On completion of this qualification you will have obtained the skills, knowledge and understanding and demonstrated competence to progress on to a higher level qualification in the same or similar occupational area or enable entry into supervisory and management positions within the workplace.
If you are CITB Registered you can claim up to £600 per full NVQ and claim back additional units up to £300
We are an ATO provider, we can claim back your grants for you so you don’t have to at no extra charge!
For more information, or to book please call 01429 597 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org