Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Works Supervision – Construction
This qualification enables you, the learner, to demonstrate and recognise your skills, knowledge and understanding and to demonstrate your competence in a real workplace environment so you can work in Occupational Work Supervision within the construction industry.
You will be assessed against a set of performance and knowledge statements which have been derived from National Occupational Standards for your occupational area. You will be assessed by an occupationally competent and qualified assessor whose job is to work with you and help you complete your qualification.
This qualification supports the learner to attain enabling, fundamental and transferable practical skills with associated underpinning knowledge
- Implementing and Maintaining Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Co-ordinating and Organising Work Operations in the Workplace
- Confirming Work Activities and Resources for an Occupational Work Area in the Workplace
- Confirming the Occupational Method of Work in the Workplace
- Monitoring Progress of Work Against Schedules in the Workplace
- Implementing procedures to support the team’s performance in the workplace
- Co-ordinating and Confirming Dimensional Control Requirements of the Work in the Workplace
- Contributing to the Circulation of Construction Related Project Information in the Workplace
- Confirming Work Meets Quality Standards in the Workplace
- Allocating and Monitoring the Use of Plant, Machinery or Equipment in the Workplace
On completion of this qualification you will have obtained the skills, knowledge and understanding and demonstrated competence to progress on to a higher level qualification in the same or similar occupational area or enable entry into supervisory and management positions within the workplace.
If you are CITB Registered you can claim up to £600 per full NVQ and claim back additional units up to £300
We are an ATO provider, we can claim back your grants for you so you don’t have to at no extra charge!
For more information, or to book please call 01429 597 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org