Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Construction Contracting Operations – Estimating
This qualification enables you, the learner, to demonstrate and recognise your skills, knowledge and understanding and to demonstrate your competence in a real workplace environment so you can work in Estimating within the construction industry.
You will be assessed against a set of performance and knowledge statements which have been derived from National Occupational Standards for your occupational area. You will be assessed by an occupationally competent and qualified assessor whose job is to work with you and help you complete your qualification.
This qualification supports the learner to attain enabling, fundamental and transferable practical skills with associated underpinning knowledge
- Prepare programmes and schedules of work in construction
- Prepare estimates, bids and tenders in construction
- Prepare and process invitations to tender in construction
- Operate project information systems in construction
- Operate health, safety and welfare systems in construction
- Develop and maintain working relationships and personal development in construction
- Record the condition of property in construction
- Recommend and monitor supplies of plant and equipment in construction
- Prepare proposals and obtain feedback for the provision of products and services in construction
- Prepare for, collect, analyse and present survey data in construction
- Prepare for work operations in construction
- Prepare for and carry out physical testing in construction
- Prepare drawings and schedules in construction
- Prepare and monitor costs and accounts in construction
- Monitor, maintain and improve supplies of materials in construction
- Integrate and control project design information in construction
- Implement contract work in construction
- Establish and maintain the dimensional control of construction works
- Assess, plan, and monitor project methods and progress in construction
On completion of this qualification you will have obtained the skills, knowledge and understanding and demonstrated competence to progress on to a higher level qualification in the same or similar occupational area or enable entry into supervisory and management positions within the workplace.
If you are CITB Registered you can claim up to £600 per full NVQ and claim back additional units up to £300
We are an ATO provider, we can claim back your grants for you so you don’t have to at no extra charge!
For more information, or to book please call 01429 597 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org