Level 2 NVQ in Roofing Occupations (Construction) – Roof Slater and Tiler
The NOCN_Cskills Awards Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Roofing Occupations (Construction) -Roof Slater and Tiler been developed for achievement in a real workplace environment which means you need to be employed to undertake this pathway. This pathway enables you, the learner, to demonstrate and recognise their skills, knowledge and understanding and to demonstrate their competence in a real workplace environment so that the learner can work as a Roof Slater and Tiler.
The learner will be assessed against a set of performance and knowledge statements which have been derived from National Occupational Standards for your occupational area (Recommended Qualification Structure for Roofing Occupations (Construction) Level 2). The learner will be assessed by an occupationally competent and qualified assessor whose job is to work with the learner and help the learner complete the pathway.
This qualification/pathway supports the learner to attain enabling, fundamental and transferable practical skills with associated underpinning knowledge.
- Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace
- Installing Underlay, Battens and Roofing Components in the Workplace
- Installing Single-lap Roof Tiles to a Variable Gauge in the Workplace
- Installing regular sized natural roof slate to standard roof details in the workplace
- Installing Pre-formed Weathering Flashings to Roofs in the Workplace
- Installing Plain Tile Roof Coverings in the Workplace
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Stripping and Reclaiming Roof Coverings in the Workplace
- Installing wood shingle roof coverings in the workplace
- Installing single-lap roof tiles to a fixed gauge in the workplace
- Installing Double-lap Artificial Roof Slates in the Workplace
- Installing components for warm and cold roof construction in the workplace
- Applying solid render to background surfaces and producing finishes in the
On completion of the NOCN_Cskills Awards Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Roofing Occupations (Construction) -Roof Slater and Tiler pathway the learner will have obtained the skills, knowledge and understanding and demonstrated competence to progress on to a higher level qualification in the same or similar occupational area or enable entry into supervisory and management positions within the workplace
If you are CITB Registered you can claim up to £600 per full NVQ and claim back additional units up to £300
We are an ATO provider, we can claim back your grants for you so you don’t have to at no extra charge!
For more information, or to book please call 01429 597 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org