Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Plant Operations (Construction) – Excavating Plant
This qualification enables you, the learner, to demonstrate and recognise your skills, knowledge and understanding and to demonstrate your competence in a real workplace environment so you can work as a Plant Operator within the construction industry.
You will be assessed against a set of performance and knowledge statements which have been derived from National Occupational Standards for your occupational area. You will be assessed by an occupationally competent and qualified assessor whose job is to work with you and help you complete your qualification.
This qualification supports the learner to attain enabling, fundamental and transferable practical skills with associated underpinning knowledge
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Preparing and operating trenchers to excavate ground in the workplace
- Preparing and operating tracked loading shovels to excavate ground and loose materials in the workplace
- Preparing and operating suction and vacuum excavators to excavate in the workplace
- Preparing and operating draglines to excavate ground materials in the workplace
- Preparing and operating crawler tractor dozers to carry out dozer operations in the workplace
- Preparing and operating 360 degree excavators to excavate ground in the workplace
- Preparing and operating 180 degree excavators to extract and excavate ground and loose materials in the workplace
On completion of this qualification you will have obtained the skills, knowledge and understanding and demonstrated competence to progress on to a higher level qualification in the same or similar occupational area or enable entry into supervisory and management positions within the workplace.
If you are CITB Registered you can claim up to £600 per full NVQ and claim back additional units up to £300
We are an ATO provider, we can claim back your grants for you so you don’t have to at no extra charge!
For more information, or to book please call 01429 597 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org