Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Fenestration Installation (Construction)
This qualification enables you, the learner, to demonstrate and recognise your skills, knowledge and understanding and to demonstrate your competence in a real workplace environment so you can work in Fenestration Installation within the construction industry.
You will be assessed against a set of performance and knowledge statements which have been derived from National Occupational Standards for your occupational area. You will be assessed by an occupationally competent and qualified assessor whose job is to work with you and help you complete your qualification.
This qualification supports the learner to attain enabling, fundamental and transferable practical skills with associated underpinning knowledge
- Maintain Health and Safety in the Fenestration Installation Working Environment
- Locate, Transport, Handle and Position and Materials and Components in Fenestration Installation
- Identify and Confirm Installation Requirements in Glass and Related Work
- Communicating and Working with Others in the Glass and Related Working Environments
- Remove Existing Windows and Doors and Prepare Apertures
- Prepare the Site, Equipment and Tools for Fenestration Installation
- Prepare and Shape Fenestration Installation Products and Materials
- Prepare and Position Window and Door Units Ready for Installation
- Install Glass and / or Panels into Windows and Doors
- Install Windows and Doors
- Install Conservatories
- Understanding the Building Regulations in the Fenestration Industry
- Post Windows, Doors or Conservatories Installation Activity
- Maintain / Repair Windows and Doors or Conservatories
On completion of this qualification you will have obtained the skills, knowledge and understanding and demonstrated competence to progress on to a higher level qualification in the same or similar occupational area or enable entry into supervisory and management positions within the workplace
If you are CITB Registered you can claim up to £600 per full NVQ and claim back additional units up to £300
We are an ATO provider, we can claim back your grants for you so you don’t have to at no extra charge!
For more information, or to book please call 01429 597 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org