Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Plant Operations (Construction) - Transporting Loads
This qualification enables you, the learner, to demonstrate and recognise your skills, knowledge and understanding and to demonstrate your competence in a real workplace environment so you can work in Transporting Loads within the construction industry
You will be assessed against a set of performance and knowledge statements which have been derived from National Occupational Standards for your occupational area. You will be assessed by an occupationally competent and qualified assessor whose job is to work with you and help you complete your qualification.
This qualification supports the learner to attain enabling, fundamental and transferable practical skills with associated underpinning knowledge
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplac
- Preparing and operating volumetric trucks to receive and transport materials in the workplace
- Preparing and operating trailer-mounted concrete pumps to receive, pump and discharge materials in the workplace
- Preparing and operating tractors with towed equipment for non-agricultural activities in the workplace
- Preparing and operating static concrete placing booms to discharge and place materials in the workplace
- Preparing and operating self-propelled bowsers to receive, transport and discharge materials in the workplace
- Preparing and operating rear tipping dump trucks to receive, transport and discharge materials in the workplace
- Preparing and operating forward tipping dumpers to receive, transport and discharge materials in the workplace
On completion of this qualification you will have obtained the skills, knowledge and understanding and demonstrated competence to progress on to a higher level qualification in the same or similar occupational area or enable entry into supervisory and management positions within the workplace.
If you are CITB Registered you can claim up to £600 per full NVQ and claim back additional units up to £300
We are an ATO provider, we can claim back your grants for you so you don’t have to at no extra charge!
For more information, or to book please call 01429 597 990 or email email@example.com