Cskills-NOCN L2 NVQ Certificate in Plant Operations (Construction) – Fork-Lift Trucks
This qualification enables you, the learner, to demonstrate and recognise your skills, knowledge and understanding and to demonstrate your competence in a real workplace environment so you can work as a Plant Operator -Fork Lift Trucks within the construction industry.
You will be assessed against a set of performance and knowledge statements which have been derived from National Occupational Standards for your occupational area. You will be assessed by an occupationally competent and qualified assessor whose job is to work with you and help you complete your qualification.
This qualification supports the learner to attain enabling, fundamental and transferable practical skills with associated underpinning knowledge
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Preparing and operating telescopic handlers to lift and transfer in the workplace
- Preparing and operating sideloader forklifts to lift and transfer loads in the workplace
- Preparing and operating rough terrain masted forklifts to lift and transfer loads in the workplace
- Preparing and operating reach trucks to lift and transfer loads in the workplace
- Preparing and operating industrial forklift trucks to lift and transfer loads in the workplace
On completion of this qualification you will have obtained the skills, knowledge and understanding and demonstrated competence to progress on to a higher level qualification in the same or similar occupational area or enable entry into supervisory and management positions within the workplace.
If you are CITB Registered you can claim up to £600 per full NVQ and claim back additional units up to £300
We are an ATO provider, we can claim back your grants for you so you don’t have to at no extra charge!
For more information, or to book please call 01429 597 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org