Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Construction Civil Engineering Operations (Construction) – General Construction
The Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Construction Operations and Civil Engineering Services -Construction Operations – General Construction qualification has been developed for delivery in a working environment which means you need to be employed to undertake this qualification. It has been designed to develop and recognise your skills, knowledge and competence so that you can work in General Construction within the construction industry or progress onto further learning.
This qualification enables you, the learner, to demonstrate and recognise your skills, knowledge and understanding and to demonstrate your competence in a real workplace environment so you can work in General Construction within the construction industry.
You will be assessed against a set of performance and knowledge statements which have been derived from National Occupational Standards for your occupational area. You will be assessed by an occupationally competent and qualified assessor whose job is to work with you and help you complete your qualification
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace
- Establishing Work Area Protection and Safety in the Workplace
- Segregating the Area for Highways Works in the Workplace
- Placing and Finishing Non-Specialist Concrete in the Workplace
- Installing Drainage in the Workplace -Reinstating Ground Condition in the Workplace
- Placing and Compacting Concrete in the Workplace
- Erecting and Dismantling Access/Working Platforms in the Workplace
- Installing Street Ironwork in the Workplace
- Preparing and Mixing Concrete and Mortars in the Workplace
- Providing Temporary Excavation Support in the Workplace
- Reinstating Excavation and Highway Surfaces in the Workplace
- Preparing and operating forward tipping dumpers to receive, transport and discharge materials in the workplace
- Preparing and operating ride-on rollers to compact materials in the workplace
- Preparing to and directing and guiding the movement of vehicles, plant or machinery in the workplace
- Preparing for, and arranging and securing plant or machinery for transportation in the workplace
- Preparing and operating powered units, tools or pedestrian plant, machinery or equipment in the workplace
- Slinging and hand signalling the movement of suspended loads in the workplace
On completion of this qualification you will have obtained the skills, knowledge and understanding and demonstrated competence to
progress on to a higher level qualification in the same or similar occupational area or enable entry into supervisory and managment
positions within the workplace.
If you are CITB Registered you can claim up to £600 per full NVQ and claim back additional units up to £300
We are an ATO provider, we can claim back your grants for you so you don’t have to at no extra charge!
For more information, or to book please call 01429 597 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org