Lone Working Awareness
If you employ or manage someone who is required to work in isolation from others or without direct supervision, then it’s essential that the risks to their health and safety are carefully managed. Lone workers face specific risks that employees in busy workplaces are less likely to encounter so it’s important that they are identified early and effectively controlled.
This course will provide you with a variety of practical controls that you can implement in your work environment to help keep lone workers safe from harm
This course has been designed to help people who employ, manage or supervise lone workers to understand the risks posed by lone working so that they can implement an effective safe system of work.
The course would also be beneficial for lone workers themselves who wish to learn more about the regulations, risk assessments and appropriate lone working control measures
- Understand the risks to health and safety posed by lone working.
- Know what the law requires of employers and employees in regards to lone working.
- Understand the different steps required when undertaking a risk assessment.
- Be aware of the appropriate control measures that can be implemented in order to keep lone workers safe from harm.
- Understand what needs to be included in a safe system of work for lone workers.
By completing this half-day course, you will receive an in-house certificate, which is valid for 3 years.
For more information, or to book please call 01429 597 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org