Forward Tipping Dumper
The objective of the course is to provide training for individuals who wish to operate a forward tipping dumper at a competent level. This can be delivered either as an in-house training course or CPCS course.
All plant operators who use forward tipping dumpers. This course is suitable for novices, intermediate level or experienced operators who need to refresh their skills or achieve the relevant CPCS card.
All aspects of theoretical and practical skills in the operation of a forward tipping dumper:
- Identify the basic construction, purpose and function of components and the purpose and use of all controls and gauges
- Identify and comply with manufacturers’ instructions in accordance with the operator’s handbook, other information sources and applicable legislation
- Carry out pre-start checks
- Set the dumper for site and road travel
- Travel over differing types of terrain, including rough undulating ground, both in loaded and unloaded state
- Travel up and down substantial inclines in a loaded and unloaded state
- Manoeuvre in confined areas using forward and reverse direction, in a loaded and unloaded state
- Position the dumper to receive loads
- Comply with loading procedures
- Ensure loading integrity and security
- Discharge loads into trenchers or over edges
- Place the dumper in an out-of-service condition
- Explain the loading and unloading procedures on and off a transporter
All in house candidates successfully completing the course in full will be awarded an Evolution ‘in house’ Certificate.
All CPCS candidates after achieving their CPCS Theory & Practical technical tests shall receive their CPCS Red Trained Operator Card – valid for 2 years.
For more information, or to book please call 01429 597 990 or email email@example.com