Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Awareness
Many people spend several hours a day using display screen equipment and are unaware of the health problems it can pose. Therefore, the Display Screen Equipment Regulations require DSE users, who work with display screen equipment for the majority of their day, to receive training that teaches them how to maintain an ergonomic setup and follow safe practices
The DSE Regulations apply to anyone whose work involves the regular use of display screen equipment
- Understand why training in DSE is an important aspect of health and safety.
- Have knowledge of what is contained in the DSE legal regulations.
- Know how to undertake a DSE assessment of your workstation.
- Understand how to set up the workstation correctly to minimise the chances of developing health problems.
- Understand how to improve posture and wellbeing so that working with DSE becomes more ergonomic
By completing this half-day course, you will receive an in-house certificate, which is valid for 3 years.
For more information, or to book please call 01429 597 990 or email email@example.com