The Demolition Safety Awareness Course is designed to provide operatives with a broad appreciation of health and safety at work, the type of hazards and control measures likely to be met during demolition work
To enable Demolition operatives to be kept updated on changes to legislation and health and safety practices in line health and safety requirements
- Use of PPE, training and instruction requirements
- Health and safety legislation including PPE requirements
- Hand Arm Vibration
- Safe working practices in demolition
- Risk assessment and Method statement requirements
- Noise at work requirements
- Manual Handling
- Electricity and Fire On-Site procedures.
By completing this half-day course, you will receive an in-house certificate, which is valid for 3 years.
For more information, or to book please call 01429 597 990 or email email@example.com