Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Decorative Finishing and Industrial Painting Occupations (Construction) - Industrial Painter
The Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Decorative Finishing and Industrial Painting Occupations -Industrial Painter qualification has been developed for achievement in a real workplace environment which means you need to be employed to undertake this qualification.
This qualification enables you, the learner, to demonstrate and recognise your skills, knowledge and understanding and to demonstrate your competence in a real workplace environment so you can work in Decorative Finishing and Industrial Painting Occupations within the construction industry.
You will be assessed against a set of performance and knowledge statements which have been derived from National Occupational Standards for your occupational area. You will be assessed by an occupationally competent and qualified assessor whose job is to work with you and help you complete your qualification.
This qualification supports the learner to attain enabling, fundamental and transferable practical skills with associated underpinning knowledge.
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace
- Preparing surfaces for painting/decorating in the workplace
- Erecting and Dismantling Access/Working Platforms in the Workplace
- Applying Paint Systems by Brush and Roller in the Workplace
- Preparing Surfaces by Abrasive Blast Cleaning in the Workplace
- Operating Equipment in Support of the Paint Sprayer in the Workplace
- Operating Equipment in Support of the Abrasive Blast Cleaner in the Workplace
- Applying Coatings by the Airless Spray Method in the Workplace
On completion of this qualification you will have obtained the skills, knowledge and understanding and demonstrated competence to progress on to a higher level qualification in the same or similar occupational area or enable entry into supervisory and management positions within the workplace
If you are CITB Registered you can claim up to £600 per full NVQ and claim back additional units up to £300
We are an ATO provider, we can claim back your grants for you so you don’t have to at no extra charge!
For more information, or to book please call 01429 597 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org