Bullying and Harassment Awareness
Your workplace should be an environment in which you feel safe, happy and comfortable to work to the best of your potential. Bullying & Harassment should not be tolerated under any circumstances
Anyone in the workplace
- Understand what constitutes bullying and harassment in legal terms.
- Recognise the overt and covert signs of bullying and harassment at work.
- Identify a range of accepted definitions of bullying and when behaviour is considered bullying.
- Recognise the effects that bullying and harassment have on the individual, those who witness it, and on the organisation.
- Understand the legal case surrounding bullying and the difference between bullying and harassment.
- Know how to manage and prevent bullying and harassment
By completing this half-day course, you will receive an in-house certificate, which is valid for 3 years.
For more information, or to book please call 01429 597 990 or email email@example.com