City and Guilds – Medium Risk Confined Space
The qualifications are delivered through a combination of practical and theoretical training.
You will look at areas such as: risk assessments, classifications of confined spaces, equipment and procedures. Each operational qualification is assessed through a practical observation and written assessment.
Who The Course Is For
This qualification is for those who have to enter, supervise or manage confined spaces. They are short course single unit qualifications and are supported by the Health and Safety Executive
On completion of this course delegates will be able to
- Prepare to enter and work safely in medium risk confined spaces
- Enter and exit confined spaces safely
- Prepare and use escape breathing apparatus in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications
- Use equipment and tools safely and in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions
- Follow procedures and work safely
- Deal with emergencies
- Work with others
- Use general knowledge for working in medium risk confined spaces and their environments
For more information, or to book please call 01429 597 990 or email email@example.com