British Safety Council Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment
Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment qualification develops the skills required to undertake a suitable and sufficient risk assessment in the learner’s environment. It covers the main cause of work-related fatalities, injuries and ill-health plus the reasons for preventing such incidents within the learner’s environment.
Based on the Health and Safety Executive’s ‘Five Steps to Risk Assessment’, the qualification aims to provide supervisors and employees with fundamental knowledge and understanding of the risk assessment process
Employers have a legal obligation to carry out risk assessments and employees are often asked to contribute to this process
Who The Course Is For
Anyone in a work environment
- The main causes of work-related fatalities, injuries and ill-health
- The reasons for preventing accidents and ill-health at work
- The role of risk assessment in accident and ill-health prevention
- The legal requirements for risk assessment
- Key terms associated with risk assessment
- The process for undertaking a risk assessment
- Factors affecting the level of risk from workplace hazards
- Methods that can be used to prioritise risks
- Providing information about and recording risk assessments.
British Safety Council issues certificates within 2 to 5 working days.
For more information, or to book please call 01429 597 990 or email email@example.com