360 Degree Excavator Below 10 Tonnes Tracked
The objective of the course is to provide training for individuals who wish to operate a 360 Degree Excavator above 10 tonnes (tracked) at a competent level. This can be delivered either as an in-house training course or CPCS course.
All plant operators who use 360 Degree Excavators above 10 tonnes (tracked). This course is suitable for novices, intermediate level or experienced operators who need to refresh their skills or achieve the relevant CPCS card.
All aspects of theoretical and practical skills in the operation of a 360 Degree Excavator above 10 tonnes (tracked):
- Identify the basic construction, purpose and function of components and the purpose and use of controls and gauges
- Identify and comply with manufacturers’ instructions in accordance with the operator’s handbook, other information sources and applicable legislation
- Carry out pre-start checks
- Configure the excavator for site travel
- Travel the machine over varying types of terrain
- Manoeuvre the excavator in a confined area
- Set the machine to excavate
- Excavate below ground level on a variety of excavations in different ground types
- Explain precautions to be taken for underground and overhead services and other hazards
- Place soil into various sizes of vehicles/hoppers
- Grade, spread and level different types of terrain
- Remove and re-attach buckets
- Place the machine in an out-of-service condition
- Explain the loading and unloading procedures on and off a transporter
- Use of the blade for moving spoil
All in house candidates successfully completing the course in full will be awarded an Evolution ‘in house’ Certificate.
All CPCS candidates after achieving their CPCS Theory & Practical technical tests shall receive their CPCS Red Trained Operator Card – valid for 2 years.
For more information, or to book please call 01429 597 990 or email email@example.com